12 March, 2012

Rush

I'm totally blaming the hormones.

In the midst of all that I've got going on I'm in a rush to finish this quilt. Because a book, a pending baby, a reno, and that giant anniversary quilt is not enough. This is a gift for a friend and it is queen sized. And I somehow thought it would be a good idea to do this itty bitty quilting pattern all over the thing. I desperately want to get it delivered before baby. If the false labour stays false it just might happen. That anniversary quilt too. Oh, and that baby quilt and the other one. And maybe one for our baby...


8 comments:

Debbie said...

I totally know where you are!
Im expecting end of april.

I had to get 5 quilts done in feb/march for baby showers and quilt guild class.
of those- I have the binding to go on one, sew up another one for class and my challenge quilt (due in June)

IM thinking that I should also make one for my own kid too!

Andrea said...

This is your form of nesting! :-) In a few weeks, life will be even more beautiful...

Live a Colorful Life said...

Eek! Good luck on all the quilting, which is gorgeous, by the way!

jen said...

Great Quilting Cheryl. Those turned out just great.

Jean said...

Quilting is lovely -- if just a little insane! Your friend will be thrilled.

Suzanne said...

It's so hard not to rush through the quilting! May the force be with you.

Kate said...

Ooh, the quilting does look good... Goodluck getting it finished before the baby comes:)
Oh, and congratulations about your book! What a huge acoomplishment!!

Amanda Jean said...

wow, that quilting looks amazing!! i'm dying to see that quilt revealed!