23 September, 2011

Fuddy is Not Duddy Challenge - Update


Have you started picking your fabrics for the Fuddy is Not Duddy Challenge? If you've been quilting for a while my guess is that you've got fabrics hiding in your stash that will be perfect. If not, it seems like a perfect excuse to hit your LQS for a little brown, burgundy, and green love.

The Evil Genius and I played in my stash the other day. I have A LOT of brown. Not so much burgundy and almost no dark green.

But I do have a plan for my little doll quilt....

I'm finalizing judging and some prizes for the Challenge. Remember, October 10 is the deadline!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Evil Genius. That's a wonderful nickname. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Andrea said...

I have not picked out fabrics for fuddy duddy challenge. but i may. and it may or may not be last minute.

Anonymous said...

Done mine! Now how on earth do I work out how to post it somewhere? No doubt news will be up soon. What fun, and THANK YOU for an excellent excuse to play.

Amanda Jean said...

I'm thinking of giving this a stab. Last minute, of course! Is there a flickr group for it yet? Or do we send photos to you?!?