11 January, 2012

Welcome Home

Two very large, heavy boxes came home to me yesterday. The quilts I sent off for Sunday Morning Quilts came home. This includes the quilts I made for the book specifically, as well as many from my collection that also made their way into the book. After almost a year it feels so odd to see them again in person. After so many reviews of the book it feels like I've been with them all along. Within seconds of their arrival the girls had grabbed a handful and by the end of the night my Hubby was snuggling with one.

Now... where to store all these in the midst of our reno and baby prep?

10 comments:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Cheryl, what a lovely 'gift' to get in the mail. I get tax info and junk mail and you get a box of quilts--maybe I am at the wrong address !~!~

Anonymous said...

Oh joy, Oh bliss!! What fun.
I can't wait til the book is out.
Sandra

~Michelle~ said...

Well, if you need a temporary home for the grellow quilt, Los Angeles is just lovely at this time of the year! ;)

Live a Colorful Life said...

I'm glad they are home and safe. When you work that hard on something and then send it away, it just feels so nice to have it back where it belongs.

jacquie said...

what a good feeling...it's like our children coming home.

Suzanne said...

It's great that they are all back where they belong.

Christina Lane | The Sometimes Crafter said...

It's a good problem to have...where to store all those quilts that suddenly arrive back. :)

Victoria said...

Always a relief when your work comes back safe and sound!

* elizabeth * said...

Baby prep!? Where did I miss the post on that!? Mazeltov!! <3

Anonymous said...

Received mine home yesterday and trying to find room for them as well. So nice to have them home safe.