10 October, 2011

Fuddy is Not Duddy Challenge - Final Projects



Well, did you get your Fuddy is Not Duddy Challenge piece done?

I'm looking forward to seeing what you've put together. Different styles of work, different uses of colour, and different inspirations. Post your link below.







You can also post your photo in the Flickr group: Fuddy is Not Duddy.

Now for the good stuff! We've got prizes! That bundle up there contains four fat quarters, all containing our theme colours. And Stash Books is offering up 6 titles! Huge thanks to Susanne Woods for the prize.

Winners will be chosen from all entrants posted by October 11 at 6:00 pm MST. Make sure you get your link posted in the Mr. Linky.

7 comments:

elizabeth said...

My ticker tape may not qualify for a prize because I read the info again and it said add one other color(which I added yellow) but my background color may have to count too. It was fun having a color challenge....and using some fabrics that I normally might not choose : )

Jean said...

I really, really wanted to take part in this one! Even have fabric handy, but just too many other deadlines. Of course, if I ignored all those, I could still put something together ....

Amanda Jean said...

this was an awesome challenge, cheryl! thanks for hosting it. it was enjoyable to work on. and can you believe that i added white to my piece? shocking, isn't it? ;)

Lesly said...

I totally failed this challenge, and I am so disappointed, but the timing could not have been worse - I have all my teaching this fall, with an extra module during September, plus the high holidays which hit during the last ten days. But I will visit the Flickr group and cheer madly for all those who showed some brown/burgundy/dark green love! Happy Thanksgiving to you, Cheryl, and all other Canadian quilters!

Michele said...

Bravo everyone! I love them all!

Live a Colorful Life said...

What a great challenge! Wish I would have participated....

Wendy said...

Did you ever choose a winner? I never saw it posted.