04 February, 2016

Park Quilt Update


Up to 11 now. I want to make 25. I have a way to go...

The good thing is that these blocks don't actually take that long to make. I should time it, but I would say a few hours each from fabric selection, cutting, basting, and then stitching. So, not fast, but not really that slow either.

If I only made one more it would actually be a perfect lap quilt but I have this in mind as a potential wedding present down the line, for a couple that aren't even engaged yet! That's why I want it bigger, bed size.

Thankfully, I am not getting tired of appliqué at all.

Pattern: Park Quilt by Carolyn Friedlander

8 comments:

Robby H. said...

My Irish colleague would be aghast at how you've thumbed your nose at superstition even thinking about a wedding quilt for an unengaged couple. She wouldn't order me business cards with my new name until I returned from my honeymoon! I say, don't let that slow your progress at all, its looking great.

brigitgail.com said...

This is looking beautiful so far! I really love the mix of patterns and the colors are lovely. I love Carolyn's patterns and this is a great rendition!

Laurie Matthews said...

I really, really love this. Carolyn's patterns are almost tempting me to try hand applique- I am getting there.

Oanh Oanh said...

Thanks for your provide useful information. That’s a good idea. We are providing this service Thay man hinh | Thay man hinh sony. Thank you very much!

Oanh Oanh said...

Thanks for your provide useful information. I completely agree. We are providing this service Thay man hinh | Thay man hinh sky. Many thanks!

theethnicstory said...

I LOVE this idea! for more information visit our website.Diaries online shopping india | painting gifts online

Skarabrand said...

beautiful post

Furniture Companies in Nigeria
Furniture Companies in Abuja
Home Furniture Nigeria
Buy Furniture in Nigeria
Sofa in Nigeria
Office Chairs in Nigeria

acer005 said...

So good this read thios this is amazing post enjoyed to read this Find sewing guide