Okay folks. While it may seem quiet here lately, with good reason, I've been up to a few things. Here's a little update.
* Check out the Mompreneur feature interview I did with my friend Megan from The Art of Homemaking. I absolutely love her corner of the internet, you will too.
* I've updated my website with classes and events coming up. There are some great workshops booked and a few trunk shows. Remember, I'm available to travel and teach for you.
* Keep your eyes peeled for the next issue of Studios magazine. This next issue will feature the first of 3 articles on my basement studio development. They called it "The Seven Year Studio". Oh, so, so true.
* Don't forget about my upcoming launch party for Sunday Morning Quilts. This Friday evening at Traditional Pastimes.
* Next week I will announce my Quilt Market events for those of you going to Kansas City. I'm looking forward to that trip. (I'm bringing both the men in my life) and I get to hang out with Amanda Jean for only the second time!