04 October, 2011

The Details

Thank-you so much for the love! We are beyond excited ourselves for the release of Sunday Morning Quilts so we are glad that you are too. Here are the details about the book.

It will be released in March 2012 by Stash Books. It isn't available for pre-order yet, but we'll let you know as soon as it is.

This book is all about our love for scraps and modern quilts. It's been such a thrill to work together. I've got to tell you, working with Amanda Jean is incredible. She's got so many ideas, knows how to push me to work a bit faster and better, and always keeps me from going overboard. It's been a collaboration from the beginning. You are going to love the quilts, the techniques, and the scrap management system. And if you love the cover, wait until you see the photos inside!

We'll share more in the months ahead, but for now let's get back to regular posts. Again, thank-you for all the enthusiasm and for tolerating all this secret-keeping.

11 comments:

Josie McRazie said...

Can't wasit! I LOVE the tutorials on AmandaJeans blog! It is about time it has been put into hard format! Kudo's again Ladies!!

Sheila said...

Oh no - another 6 months wait!
It is going to be hard :)

Jen said...

I pre-ordered it on Amazon.ca so it is available for pre-order on at least some sites. So excited!

Live a Colorful Life said...

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for this book. Ugh. March is SUCH a long time away...

felicity said...

Congratulations, Cheryl and AmandaJean!

CarlyMaria said...

A 6 month wait? At least I can work on increasing my stash size until then!

Trudi said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you, and look forward to March and getting my hands on a copy, you girls just know how to play nice!

Lee D said...

Way to go...getting published and with Amanda Jean...look forward to seeing it in person...maybe I can even make my way to the north end of the city for you to sign a copy!!! :)

BJ said...

I am sooo excited about this book! I am a FAN! Now to hurry up and be patient!

PatSloan said...

way to go!

Anna said...

totally awesome! I can't wait to see more of it. congrats!