09 February, 2011

Workshop in Progress Feb 9

Another week and I've got nothing to share with you, sorry. Very busy, but nothing to show for it. But I can tell you that The Monster now knows how to turn and stop when she skis.

It looks like many have you have been busy, it's great to see. I'm really enjoying reading all the posts. I hope everyone is getting some good feedback on the work they are sharing. If any concerns are coming up for you with the process, don't hesitate to email me directly.

(On that note, if you've emailed me recently and I've not got back to you, my apologies. Including the person who emailed me for a specific recipe and I accidentally deleted the email before I sent the recipe.)




3 comments:

brown robin said...

turning and stopping with skies is of upmost importance, no? Still, trumping that is always spending time with your loved ones, so you're cruisin'. You did that all week, right? More snow here tonighht. I think we moved to Canada last year and are just deluding ourselves that we're in the southern part of the U.S. Can't be.

Meghan said...

Well I'm a bit late to the party this week, but excited to finally have something to link up with!

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Hi there! I was wondering if you could edit the settings so that these links include thumbnails? Its so nice to see a little snapshot of everyone's work :-)