16 January, 2011

Best Laid Plans

Definitely a night I was happy we keep a well stocked freezer.

The Monster's been fighting something for a few days. When she woke up from her nap she looked like she'd been through a few rounds with GSP. Her eye was not looking good. After we spoke with a doctor Hubby took her to the Children's Hospital.

This all happens at 5:30. Did I mention I have a project due tomorrow that is the biggest of my new professional career?

So Daddy and The Monster ate hospital sandwiches, and a banana when they arrived home to soak up the antibiotics. Smilosaurus and I dug some meatballs out of the freezer. Definitely also a night where I was happy for leftover party cupcakes from Crave.

3 comments:

Amy - Amy's Creative Side said...

Ah, I hope she's feeling better soon. I want to know what your project is too!

Christine @ Cook the Story said...

Sounds like a tough night. I hope everyone is better and that your project was a success.

You've inspired me to do an inventory of my own freezer. I doubt I'd be able to pull together meals for us all from the freezer burnt odds and ends in there right now!

Your sis-in-law said...

Happy that my niece is completely fine but I think the post would have been better with a visual aid, such as GSP in blue spandex. Just saying.