25 October, 2009

Progress, lots of it

The end of a crazy week is coming.  A few more things to do, like find some time to kiss a brand new baby, make some caramel apples for a TV appearance tomorrow morning on Breakfast Television, and visit with an old friend from Toronto.  Somewhere in there I've also got to make Halloween costumes.

I have, however, been surprisingly productive this past week. I finally got my scraps cut for the Values Quilt Along.  I launched my own Quilt Along.  I made my way through about half the ovals I need for this baby quilt.  Oh, and I went out of town for the drive-through visits with family.  So, all in all, a pretty normal week.

9 comments:

Anina said...

Wow Cheryl! Just reading all of this exhausts me.

Rene' said...

Enjoy your TV appearance. How cool is that!! Good luck with the Halloween costumes. I'm sure you'll have no problem getting them done ;-))

Lesly said...

Argh - reading this, I am reminded of how far behind I am on everything! Love the ovals on the baby quilt!

CitricSugar said...

Ovals? Oooohhh!!! Very cool. Are these scarier or less scary than circles?

jacqueline said...

Cheryl, i adore your quilt along! And i still have a LONG way to go with my own quilt project. Such an exciting news to be on TV...have fun! Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

abcgirl said...

ovals?! what a great idea! harumph. now i OFFICIALLY have too much inspiration and not nearly enough time. Before, it was borderline, but you have pushed me over the edge. thank you.

Amanda Jean said...

oh, goodness, i'm in love with your ovals. sooooooooo nice.

Anonymous said...

Love caramel apples. Just need a cup of hot cider and some cider mill donuts to go along!

elle said...

ooh, can I have your autograph?? 8) Ovals, now that stretches me in a whole other way!