09 September, 2009

Water Version 7

Okay, I really need a design wall! It wasn't until I sorted through this last batch of photos that I realized how hard it is to get a decent photo off my bed. I can't get it flat and the light sucks. If I don't use the flash the whole thing looks yellow and when I do use it the blues really stand out. My apologies.

I'm too tired to go through the previous comments on the first go around, but something someone said struck me and gave me this idea. Just little breaks in the flow of the horizontal strips. I could play with the colours more, make some softer than these.

What do you think?

16 comments:

Kris said...

My new favorite!

Jackie Russell said...

This is my new favorite too!

EmileeHope said...

I really like this one!

Amy Sp said...

I think whoever suggested this gave you a great idea! I really like this one :)

Andrea said...

This is my favourite so far! The really long vertical turquoise piece, is it possible to break it up somewhat into a few colours? I find my eye really sticks onto that one piece.
Awesome!

Unknown said...

I like it too! having more breaks makes you really stop and look at it.

Life of Joy said...

This is the best version!!

Jessica said...

i know I havent given my opinion before, but I like this one a lot. Still calm, the breaks are peaceful.

elle said...

Oh, definitely a yes! I find my head swinging from side to side and up and down. Just like water lapping on the edges of a pool or dock! Hey, I'm thinking I'm sitting in a boat! 8^)

Amanda Jean said...

see, i'm going against the flow here. this is not one of my favorites. i think #4 is it for me. :)

Bessiemae said...

I like this one, though I think version 2 is still my favorite.

Anonymous said...

I do like this one, though it does not say "water" to me. A little too disjointed. My favorite is probably #4, It seems calm and serene (in a watery kind of way)

Karen S in Edmonton

Katie B said...

I really like this one too, but I still give the edge to #4.

dillpickle said...

I like this one a lot!

Unknown said...

I like this one but I really like No.6 as it looks to me like a strong current is pushing through the water.

brown robin said...

I'm useless. I just went back through them all, and I can't give ya a thing. I like them all!