19 August, 2008

Just Made It

Whew, it got done. Well, sort of. I still have to sew on the sleeve and finish the binding. I did get it entered in the contest, though. I really like the quilting on this one, it pops.

So now, I need your votes. Go to the Craftster site between now and August 31 to vote. You will have to scroll through the entries for the craft contest to find mine. I hope that mine is the one you like the best! There are some... interesting entries. Lots of creative ideas, that's for sure.

3 comments:

* elizabeth * said...

It looks great. And I love all the funky quilting.

Amanda Jean said...

your quilt is GREAT Cheryl! I, too, love the quilting. It must have taken forever.

Jenny said...

Unbelievable. I simply can't believe that you crafted such a great quilt (LOVE the quilting job) with an infant and your toddler. I'm still trying to finish a baby legwarmer...

I will definitely vote!